Happy New Year and Best of the NuM NuM 2010



Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year

YAY - it's finally that time of year again. The day I get to reminisce and look at past recipes and choose "The Best Of!" Since it's too difficult to choose only ten - I've included a few honorable mentions as well. I made a list before for my One Year Blogiversary, so if you'd like to see the past winners from there, feel free to click here. Now, without further ado, in no particular order whatsoever, I give you: my Top Num's from 2010.

Top 10:



Top 5 Honorable Mention:






3 comments:



Unknown said...

that meatloaf sanwich is to die for.

NuM NuM said...

Hi Jennifurla - Happy New Year

Renata said...

What a great selection! Love the gingerbread house with that CUTEST Santa! Happy New Year!!